1. General informations
4. General Provision of the Websites and Services
4.2 In particular, but without limitation, you may not use the Websites, its Products and Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these, any applicable Additional Terms, or any other conditions or notices that are made available on any Website Products or Services.
4.3 The Websites and Services are controlled and offered by PlanetWin365, or its partners or 3rd parties. PlanetWin365 makes no representations that the Websites or Services are appropriate or available for use in or from other locations.
4.4 If you are accessing or using any Website Products or Service from other jurisdictions, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local applicable law.
5. Prohibited User Conduct
5.1 You agree not to use the Websites or any of its Products and Services to:
- 5.1.1 use or transmit any Content or information that you do not have the right to post or use, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws;
- 5.1.2 use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized information or content, including advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising;
- 5.1.3 use or transmit information or content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the Websites Products and Services or servers and networks connected to the Websites Products or Services, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Websites Products or Services;
- 5.1.4. Post or transmit Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;
- 5.1.5 Use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or personal information;
- 5.1.6 Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of the Websites Products or Services;
- 5.1.7 Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Websites Products or Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Websites or Services, through hacking password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites or Services or any activities conducted through the Websites or Services;
- 5.1.8 Use any means to bypass or ignore robots.txt, or other measures we use to restrict access or use of the Websites or Services;
- 5.1.9 Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
5.2 You agree that you may not (and may not authorize another party to):
- 5.2.1 frame or otherwise co-brand the Websites or Services (for example, by displaying a name, logo, trademark or other means of attribution of a third party that is reasonably likely to give the user the impression that that third party has the right to display, publish or distribute the Website or Service);
- 5.2.2 use any Website or Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair such Website or Service, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Website or Service.
6. Fraud Prevention
6.1 You agree that PlanetWin365 has a zero-tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity.
6.2 If, in Our sole determination, You are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud PlanetWin365 or any other user of any of the Services in any way, including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, manipulation of the multi-currency facilities, betting on all possible outcomes of a game or event or if we suspect you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including also charge-back or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including but not limited to money laundering) or if your deposits failed to be honored by your bank for any reason, PlanetWin365 reserves the right to suspend and/or close your account and recover bad debts using whichever method may lawfully be available to us including, but not limited to:
- 6.2.1 debiting the amount owed by you from Your Account;
- 6.2.2 instructing third-party collections agencies to recover false claims of fraud and to collect the debts. This may have a detrimental impact on your credit rating and will require PlanetWin365 to share your personal information (including your identity) with appropriate agencies and to report any criminal or suspicious activities to the appropriate authorities;
- 6.2.3 prosecuting fake charge-backs.
7. Money Laundering
7.1 We operate our activities in accordance with guidelines covering the laundering of monies acquired through illegal means and the prevention of funding of terrorism as prescribed in Directives 2005/60/CE and 2006/70/CE.
7.2 In accordance with these Directives the Company declares to use a number of procedures designed to detect and prevent Money Laundering and the Funding of Terrorism, these will include to:
- 7.2.1 maintain an active relationship with Forces of Law and Order;
- 7.2.2 report to the relevant authorities any suspicious or fraudulent activity on the account;
- 7.2.3 keep a record of certain documents;
- 7.2.4 maintain a high level of internal security checks;
- 7.2.5 carry out a correct and consistent assessment of risk for every operation, financial or otherwise;
- 7.2.6 do everything in its powers to properly register and identify each user / bettor through recognized KYC (Know Your Client) practices;
- 7.2.7 maintain the security and traceability of all financial transactions: to this end we observe the ban on cash transactions over 12,500 Euros, between individuals, even where the total is greater than 12,500 Euros but may be broken down in to smaller amounts. Any amount of 12,500 Euros will be transferred via an international Bank Transfer, Bank Wire, Electronic Money.
7.3 In order to properly verify it’s users / bettors and carry out the proper KYC procedures we will:
- 7.3.1 identify the user at the point of registration and for every money payment which benefits the user / bettor;
- 7.3.2 verify the identity of the user / bettor based on documents, data and information provided by the same user / bettor or from a reliable independent source;
- 7.3.3 keep a record of the operations carried out by the user / bettor;
- 7.3.4 continue to monitor user / bettor activities and details whilst the betting account is active and during the course of any professional relationship.
7.4 You agree that we are obliged to report to the relevant authorities any suspicious or fraudulent activity on the account. All such reporting will be done in accordance with the law and will be respect the privacy of any individual who brings some suspected fraudulent activity to the Company’s attention.
7.5 An account which is suspected of some fraudulent activity will be disabled and will remain disabled until the end of investigation by the relevant authorities
8. No Membership
9. Termination of this Agreement
9.1 These Terms and any Additional Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or PlanetWin365 as set out below. Your right to access and use the Websites and Services terminates automatically upon your breach of any of these Terms or Additional Terms that may apply to any of the Websites or Services.
9.2 In addition to what stated in the Terms and Conditions, PlanetWin365 may, at any time:
- 9.2.1 modify, suspend or terminate the operation of or access to any of the Websites or Services, or any portion of the Websites or Services, for any reason;
- 9.2.2 modify or change the Websites or Services, or any portion of the Websites or Services, and any Terms, Additional Terms and other policies governing the use of the Websites or Services, for any reason;
- 9.2.3 interrupt the operation of the Websites or Services, or any portion of the Websites or Services, for any reason, all as PlanetWin365 deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
9.3 Your access to, and use of, the Websites or Services may be terminated by you or by PlanetWin365 at any time and for any reason.
9.4 PlanetWin365 will use reasonable efforts to notify you in advance about any material modification, suspension or termination not caused by your breach of the Terms.
9.5 The disclaimers warranties, liability and the jurisdiction and applicable law provisions (TnC) shall survive any termination.