HOW TO PLACE A BET - BASICS
Is this your first time on a sports betting platform? No problem – here’s all the info you need to know, explained step-by-step.
If you visit the planetwin365 home page, you’ll see that we offer different betting categories:
If you’re familiar with the different betting categories, we’d like to introduce you to the second chapter of the “sports betting basic knowledge” – the generic bet types:
The total odd is calculated by multiplying the odds of all the individual events. This means that your total odd and therefore your potential winnings will increase with every event you add to your betslip. But please note: In order to win your multiple bet, ALL of your predictions have to be correct. Therefore, the probability of winning a multiple bet is also slightly declining with every individual pick you add to your betslip, while, of course, the potential winnings are skyrocketing due to our unique Bonus on multiple bets.
So if you place a deliberate bet and chose your events wisely, winning with planetwin365 truly pays off – check out the craziest winning betslips in the "winner of the week" widget on our website.
Our advice: chose a moderate stake and low odds when you try out multiple bets for the first time.
As soon as you add more than 1 odd to your betslip, the tab “combined” will be displayed within the widget. By clicking on it, all the possible combinations will be displayed automatically.
Here’s a simple example of the logic behind system bets. Let’s say, you place a 1X2 bet on 4 different Champions League games. Even if the favorites are quite clear, we have all seen some surprising events happening during soccer games! So you might want to reduce the risk of losing your multiple bet in case 1 of the games turns out differently than you have predicted. You can do this by placing a 3 out of 4 system bet, meaning that you only have to predict 3 out of 4 events correctly in order to win the bet. This results in 4 possible winning combinations:
• 2, 3 and 4 correct, No. 1 wrong
• 1, 3 and 4 correct, No. 2 wrong
• 1, 2 and 4 correct, No. 3 wrong
• 1, 2 and 3 correct, No. 4 wrong
Due to the 4 possible outcomes, the winnings can vary: the total odd is calculated by multiplying the odds of the actually correct individual picks. But don’t worry – our system is doing the maths for you ;)
What most of our bettors would do now, is that they would play what’s called a “Yankee system”. This means, that they would not only play the Trebles (3 out of 4 combination we talked about earlier), but they would also play the “Doubles” (2 out of 4 combinations) and a “4 fold” (4 out of 4). So they have all the scenarios covered – if only from 2 out of 4 predicted events turn out to be true, they win at least their Doubles, if 3 of the predicted events are true they win both, the Doubles and the Trebles and in case all 4 events have been predicted correctly, they win all 3 played combinations.
Are you ready to place your first bet?
2) Choose one or multiple events by clicking the according checkboxes, then click on one of the arrows to see all available odds.
3) Click on the odds in order to add them to your betslip. If you select multiple odds, choose whether you want to place a multiple or a system bet (see explanation of bet types above).
4) Choose a stake. The potential winnings, including the MULTI BONUS or the HAPPY HOUR BONUS, will be automatically calculated and displayed.
5) Click on "CONTINUE" to see a summary of your bet slip. If you want to place the bet, click on "CONFIRM". If you are not 100% sure about your picks yet, click on "SAVE" in order to save the betslip. You'll receive a Code with which you can load and edit your bet slip later on.