How to deposit
money on your account
If you have already registered your account with planetwin365, you are now ready to make your first deposit.
You can either chose to deposit money with buying a paysafecard from a retailer or to use a payment provider that offers an e-wallet.
Learn how an e-wallet works
An e-wallet allows you to make secure online transactions. It’s basically an online prepaid account where you can stock money. You can then purchase different items online and pay them with the funds you have deposited in your e-wallet.
If you decide to use an e-wallet for your planetwin365 transactions, you have to open a new account with a provider of an e-wallet first. Check out this list to see all the available providers.
If you have opened an account, you can deposit funds to your e-wallet with one of the payment options offered by your e-wallet provider (i.e. bank transfer or credit card). From there, you can choose to deposit a certain amount to your planetwin365 account.
The same works with withdrawing your winnings. First, you transfer the money from your planetwin365 account to your e-wallet. From there, you can choose one of the available payout options to transfer the money back to your bank account.
1) Please login with you username and password you have just created. You can find the login area on the top right corner of the website.
2) Select the option 'Account' from the top navigation and chose the menu item 'Deposit'!
3) Now select your preferred payment option from the list, you can scroll down the list using the scroll bar of the browser window.
4) Type in the amount you would like to transfer onto your sports betting account. Click “next” in the payment interface. If you have a promo code or a bonus code from planetwin365 or one of our partners, you can add it in the next stage.
5) You are now redirected to the deposit page hosted by the chosen payment provider. You can be sure that all of your personal information is being processed on a secure connection. Follow the instructions and confirm your deposit.
6) Your money is now visible on your balance and you are ready to place your first bet!